Wednesday, January 6, 2010


Due to anticipated inclement weather conditions, the two-day Faculty/Staff Institute scheduled for Thursday, January 7 and Friday, January 8 has been postponed until Monday, January 11, announced President Melvin N. Johnson. The University will not be closed unless weather conditions deteriorate. Please pay close attention to news announcements for any delays in operating hours.

“We must take precautionary measures to ensure that our University community is safe,” said President Johnson in making the announcement. He added that although weather conditions remain uncertain, the safety of TSU’s faculty and staff must continue to be a top priority.

Monday’s condensed schedule is being finalized; however, the institute is slated to begin promptly at 7:30 a.m. with a coffee sip in Kean Hall. Once finalized, the revised schedule will be disseminated via University Communications and the TSU web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment